Job Ref: 213498969
Date: 2021-04-07 17:42:31
Assistant Manager – High Wycombe
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 negotiable, depending on experience plus profit share, contributory pension scheme & career progression
Location: High Wycombe
Hours: 7:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday & every 3rd Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm
A well established Nationwide Electrical Distributor looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in High Wycombe. This role offers an exciting opportunity to be a part of their continued success.
Role: As Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for actively supporting the Branch Manager in the growth of the business by sourcing products at the best possible prices and developing strategies for increasing existing business and sourcing new business.
**Experience working in the Electrical Wholesale sector is essential – you need to know your customers and your competition**
* You must be reliable and punctual, be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a solid work ethic and a “can do” attitude whilst being a team player who enjoys a busy and productive working environment
* Effective communication with fellow staff and suppliers' representatives is a key ability, as are professional negotiating skills
* You must have a proven track record of working in sales within the electrical industry, be dynamic with a good sense of humour and a passion for achievement and success
* Previous experience in a similar position is essential
* Ability to self-manage with a high level of self-motivation and drive
* Excellent negotiation and communication skills
* A motivational and dynamic person with attention to detail and pride in their work
* Building, maintaining and enhancing excellent customer relationships
* Developing strategies for increasing existing, new business and dormant accounts
* Liaising with manufacturers to secure the best terms possible when quoting on large projects and seeing them through to completion and beyond
* Dealing with and resolving any customer queries
* Motivating your team
* Maintaining and growing your customer base by selling the company’s wide range of products whilst delivering an unrivalled customer service, developing relationships and encouraging repeat business.
My client invests massively in the recruitment, training and development of talented individuals who can demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation and a positive ‘can do’ work ethic
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.