Job Ref: 213668650
Date: 2021-05-04 12:10:50
Job Title – Sprinkler Service Operations Manager
Location – London & Home Counties
Salary – £40k – £45k
LPCB level 3 registered company that has been operating in the sprinklers industry for the last 40 years providing Installation, Servicing, and Maintenance Commissioning and Design of both Commercial and residential buildings.
About the job
* Maintaining and developing good client relationships with our existing client accounts
* Together with our Head of Business, drive and develop the opportunity of the Residential Sprinkler market for both installation and maintenance contracts.
* Manage the current service engineering team, Scheduling and the booking of Service works, and involvement of the recruitment of new staff.
* Troubleshoot any site issues, mentor new staff, Organise training and staff development.
About the successful applicant
You will need to have excellent technical knowledge of sprinkler systems and be up to date with all current regulations. Be experienced in staff management as well as account management of client accounts and growth of accounts.
To be successful you will have:
* Will have at least 5 years experience working within the Sprinkler Fire Protection industry supervising/managing, Service & Maintenance Works
* Be able to demonstrate a proven history of growing client accounts.
* Positive attitude and great communication skills
* Competitive salary & Performance related bonus
* 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
* Company van & Company credit card & fuel card
* Company mobile phone
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.