Job Ref: 212807192
Date: 2020-11-25 11:09:08
Job title: Application Support Analyst (1st line)
Location: Newport Pagnell / Home
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you excel in customer service and want to further a career in IT support? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK?
We have a newly created role to join our Clients market-leading digital HR Management System, (HRMS), Team delivering product support of their HR & Payroll software system. The system makes HR transactions easier, more automatic, and more intelligent and helps customers transform their people processes by using more connected ways of working across HR, payroll and workforce management.
* Ensuring all incidents, problems, service requests and change requests are dealt with in a timely and professional manner within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
* To produce concise issue resolution and user documentation as required for handover to colleagues and customers.
* To retain ownership of all issues logged by the customer until resolution.
* Develop customer relationships
* To communicate and liaise as necessary with other teams to support customers, issue resolution and product improvement.
* Ongoing learning and development of knowledge and skill sets to confidently support software products and solutions
* Utilise knowledge and experience of operating systems and databases to investigate reported faults.
* Utilise internal test systems and remote support methods to investigate reported faults.
* Excellent customer service skills, with 1 to 2 years’ experience delivering to defined SLA’s in a first line, technical support role. Support Desk ticket system experience useful.
* Good basic understanding of technical infrastructure on which applications sit (server, network, desktop, comms etc.)
* Able to demonstrate effective time management skills; able to work under pressure, manage workload and achieve deadlines, ability to manage priorities and expectations both internally and with customers.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and ability to provide clear and effective reporting and documentation.
* Ability to inform and persuade others
* Ability to manage expectations and control change in an IT projects environment
* Self-starter, driven to learn
* ITIL awareness an advantage
* Knowledge of scripting and querying SQL an advantage
* Understanding of XML, HTML, and Web Services an advantage
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.