Job Ref: 213979685
Date: 2021-06-15 12:19:33
Day rate: Competitive (Inside IR35)
Contract: Interim/Contract, Full-time
Location: Remote / Milton Keynes (1/2 days per week in MK)
* Own the architectural decisions for the squads. The SA is an executor and the visionary force behind the technical solution.
* Work closely with all squad members to create a modular, scalable solution that addresses/ incorporates future architectural changes and designs.
* Will play a key role in defining and enabling the manufacturing architecture for Digital factory across a global network of manufacturing sites.
* The role will report to the Global digital transformation director for manufacturing
* Design the overall technological architecture of the product with the help of the squads
* Guide squads on technology strategy related to coding practices, continuous integration and automated deployment
* Responsible for the technical design of the products
* Mentor and coach the technical team
* Be hands on and engage to develop the solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand to remove technical impediments
* Work with Technical Product Owner to align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities withing the technical stack
* Thought partners with the Technical Product owner in story creation and acceptance criteria, and communicate trade-offs effectively with Designers
* Provide the squads a roadmap for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality
* Share responsibility with Technical & Business Product Owner for building reusable and scalable components
* Will partner strongly with enterprise architecture leaders to enable technology re-use from the company wide IT echo system.
* Experience in Agile software development, with specific Solution Architect (or similar) experience preferred
* Experience managing technical priorities within the backlog
* Seen as an expert within the technical components of the products
* Seasoned developer or technical lead with deep insight into newest technologies and trends
* Can make architecture decisions at a squad and product level
* Be able to code and architect back and front-end solutions with multiple types or architecture
* Has 2-5 years experience as a solutions architect, preferably in manufacturing domain and/or life sciences domain
* Has significant experience with AWS technology stack & has acted in SA role for large data analytics projects & integrations
* Familiar with production Cloud / DevOps environments
* Understands relationship with Technical & Business Product Owner, Scrum Master and rest of technical team
* Expert with Jira/Confluence
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.