Job Ref: 212561612
Date: 2020-10-08 11:43:53
Court Team Social Worker
Up to £35.00 per hour
Buckinghamshire County Council are currently recruiting for a Children's Social Worker to work in their Court Team.
This role would be well suited for a Social Worker who has previously worked in any of the below teams:
– Child Protection
– Children In Need
The main duties of this role include the following:
– Direct experience of working with relevant client groups
– Dealing with / recording casework, communicating effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs
– Attending & organising case conferences & reviews for the purpose of assessing & monitoring the development of service users
– Developing person-centred care plans
– Dealing with conflict and complaints
– Participating within a duty team framework
– Knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation
– Knowledge of the issues relating to the well-being of service users covering a wide range of clients
For this role you will need previous experience working in children services and have a degree in Social Care and be HCPC registered.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Sam Ogden at (url removed) or call (phone number removed) for more information.
Don't forget…Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isnt for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on its way to you!
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)