Job Ref: 212994772
Date: 2021-01-11 10:44:26
An exciting opportunity has arisen at IQ Glass for a Sales Executive to join our team in Taunton. You will be working on a full-time basis and in return will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Key responsibilities of our Sales Executive:
– Analysing drawings and specifications
– Providing technical sales support to Architects, Contractors, Developers and End Users
– Gathering an understanding of the products which we offer and the technical aspects of each so that accurate information can be relayed to our clients
– Becoming proficient in using the estimating templates used by the company and the CRM system which the company uses
– Working to a target and achieving it consistently
Requirements of our ideal Sales Executive:
– Experience in a sales position or similar role.
– The ability to read technical drawings and specifications would be an advantage.
– A good grasp of MS office – Word, Excel, and Outlook plus Salesforce CRM.
– An interest in architecture, engineering or interior design would be an advantage.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Experience of working in a team environment.
– The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
– Must live within a commutable distance of Taunton ie 45 mins.
Benefits of becoming our Sales Executive:
– Competitive salary
– Full business travel expenses
– Company mobile telephone
– Private healthcare after 24 months service
– Pension after 12 months service
– 21 days holiday rising to 25 days plus bank holidays
– Working with the market leading brand
– Career growth, the company always promotes from within
– An opportunity to work on some of the UK’s most exciting construction projects – IQ projects are regularly featured in magazines and on Grand Designs/ other related television shows
– A stimulating and dynamic environment
– Dedicated training and development department
– Contemporary office, lounge areas etc.
– We work with chosen charities and hold events where staff can participate in raising money for these charities
IQ Glass is the UK’s recognised leader in high specification architectural glazing. Based in modern premises in Amersham, Bucks, IQ Glass boast the largest residential glazing showroom in the UK, where architects, clients and designers visit to view IQ’s impressive glazing applications. The IQ Group of companies employ in excess of 200 staff and is one of the fastest growing dynamic brands in the UK. The company prides itself on being a modern employer and seeks to develop individuals to their maximum potential. The company provides a fully stocked kitchen for Staff to use at lunch time and we have a minimum of two annual days out where the staff visit a prestige location.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to develop your career as our Sales Executive
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.