Job Ref: 214209295
Date: 2021-07-15 14:55:00
Retail Sales Assistant
Zero hours, Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £84.89 per day (includes holiday pay & reporting bonus) + up to £20 performance related bonus
Working: 2 days per week, Saturdays & Sundays
Location: Curry's PC World, Milton Keynes – MK9 1EN
Working Dates: Saturday 14th August – Sunday 5th September & Saturday 25th – Sunday 26th September
Training Dates: 4th or 5th August 2021
Do you love learning about the latest tech?
Have a passion for computers and can't wait to see the newest developments?
Do you enjoy selling & sharing your knowledge in Technology?
As one of the major global Technology brands, Dell is responsible for developing products that make technology work for all their customers.
Working with REL, Dell now seeks a sales team to drive sales and help educate customers on the latest innovation in laptops, desktop PCs and monitors
What will you be doing?
* Representing the Dell brand and driving sales in an allocated Curry's PC World
* Create immersive and memorable demonstrations to potential customers
* Drive sales against targets
* Building productive relationships in store and provide sales support
* Compiling range display compliance in line with Dell's current products range and promotions
* Feed back customer and store suggestions and challenges
* Maximising brand awareness by driving visibility and bringing the product to life
What's in it for you?
* Up to £104.89/day On Target Earnings (inclusive of holiday pay & reporting and sales bonus)
* The opportunity to represent products that people really want to buy!
* Potential future work and job opportunities throughout the business
* Full product and skills training that will enable you to be the best you can be in store
* The opportunity to work with an industry award winning team, and for an accredited Great Place to Work
What are we looking for?
* Passion for technology – anything from PC or Console gaming to the latest smart home innovations
* Crowd puller with a fun outgoing personality to engage with customers in store
* Good listener, personable, engaging and passion for delivering excellent customer experience
* Strong sales background or ability to close sales in an advisory role
Are you our next investment?
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.