Job Ref: 213647405
Date: 2021-04-29 12:52:25
Junior Specification Sales Engineer – Full Training – Specification Sales – Building Engineering – Home based!
Stunning package! Even better career move!
* AMAZING Progression into Sales Manager and then UK Sales Director over the next 5 years
* Working directly with the Group CEO to grow a Small SME based in the Midlands
Home based – Field Based – And office now and then!
We are looking for the next big thing! A brilliant relationship builder and sales professional!
Mechanical Engineering – Full product Training
We want spark and sales mentality with brilliant relationship building personality – Full database of consultants and clients to work on!
Stunning growth opportunity!
Home Based – A fantastic company, ambitious, growing and with a really brilliant culture – A career role. Looking for the heartbeat of the sales/Account Management in the Midlands and UK wide.
Do you have a suitable technical degree (Engineering) ?
The client is growing and is looking for a graduate with 3-5 years experience in a sales position – An independent with a history of success and stability.
* Defines target customers and the method for prospecting as well as other tactics per customer
* Develops a network within the region
* Develops existing customer relationships in order to maximise sales
* Identifies new opportunities in the region to grow sales
* Connects with key influencers in the sales cycle and is known as the product brand expert
* Understands market needs
* Develops marketing tools or works with the marketing department to create specific marketing tools
* Works closely with the key account and other colleagues in order to identify opportunities within the assigned region
* Collects information on decision makers, competitor activity and other market information
* Makes phone calls and arranges sales appointments.
* Attends customer and prospect meetings
* Organises and conduct demos
* Understands customers’ needs
* By working with customers and colleagues as appropriate, creates specifications for products, produces quotations and negotiates with the customer to close deals.
* The point of contact for technical queries and ensures that the issues are managed to the customer’s satisfaction
* Responsible for commissioning, once the product has been installed as per the specification.
* Provides basic on-site training for customer's operators and answers technical queries/resolves technical problems.
* Attends networking events, exhibitions and seminars
* Managing and inspiring consultants and existing clients to come to you when they have a need to generate quotes and work with an internal team to develop a strong sales pipeline!
* No cold calling – you will be working a database of opportunities and contacts and have the energy and desire to make meetings and build relationships and grow / convert opportunities
This is a stunning role for someone with a technical mind, relationship skills and any construction, Specification sales experience / knowledge or DEGREE!!
A Fantastic established SME looking to take the next steps.
You won’t be disappointed
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.