Job Ref: 212982899
Date: 2021-01-07 16:37:43
We are seeking a customer focused individual to join our successful and valued internal sales team to sell GIS products and solutions to new customers. This is a junior role that will give you the opportunity to hone your sales skills and opens up great future career opportunities within a world leading software company.
We are a thriving company that offers its employees the security of working for a financially sound, market-leading, mapping technology company. We encourage collaboration and truly value the individual contributions each person makes, rewarding them with a generous bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
Working for us as a Junior Sales Manager and reporting to the Head of Internal Sales, you will be responsible for growing sales over the phone to new customers across a range of sectors. Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Identifying, researching, qualifying and initiating new business opportunities
* Proactively undertaking business development with new customers
* Engage and build trust with new customers creating strong future business relationships
* Build a quality sales pipeline, generating enough sales to achieve annual targets
* Sales pipeline reporting and forecasting
* Identify and close sales which include the full range of ArcGIS products
* Always put the customer first, really understanding and communicating their requirements across the business
This would be a great career move if you:
* Have transferable GIS, IT or Software sales experience and skills
* Would love to work for a growing market leading company
* Some previous sales experience and/or account management and consultative selling would be ideal
* Have good networking and negotiating skills
* Always seek to understand a customers’ business problems, ensuring the solution offered meets their needs.
* Are commercially aware
* Can motivate yourself to succeed and achieve sales targets
* Have good interpersonal skills, developing strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues at all levels
* Are educated to degree level or have equivalent relevant experience
* Are currently resident in the UK with unrestricted entitlement to work here
A good understanding of GIS / ArcGIS products, GIS trends and how GIS can be used to solve business problems would be expected, through academic or commercial work. You will receive training to accompany and enhance your product suite knowledge.
We will reward you with:
* A good basic salary
* A generous company bonus scheme paying up to 20% per annum (based on company and personal achievements)
* Pension, Vitality healthcare scheme, gym contribution, 25 days holiday, increasing with service. We believe as a company that we should give back wherever we can and therefore also offer volunteering opportunities, including MapAction.
The location: Whilst you will initially work from home, once they are open again you will be based at least some days every week at our head office in Aylesbury. Our offices are easy to reach by both public transport and car and are within a short walk of central shopping and dining areas
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.