Job Ref: 213007350
Date: 2021-01-12 22:28:47
We are currently seeking an experienced External Sales Representative to join a well-established, family-run SME based in Hursperpoint . As an External Sales Rep, you will predominantly cover clients in the North of London to Leeds. The main purpose of this role is to grow the sales revenue as much as possible on every account. It requires high levels of self-motivation, team spirit and attention to detail to ensure that our client provide the customers a first-class experience every time. This role is suited to someone who is able to grow existing accounts, take on new accounts and grow them.
Key duties and responsibilities…
* Communicate with, and visit existing customers to identify and cultivate sales opportunities.
* Work with Sales Manager on each customer to ensure conversion target is achieved.
* Work with Customer Service Team on achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Ensure all your area customers are contacted in an agreed regular and appropriate manner.
* Collate ‘detailed’ appointment feedback for Sales Manager.
* Log calls and activities vin CRM as per company procedure
* Ensure all follow up promises made to customers are fulfilled on time.
* Complete weekly report for Sales Manager detailing all required data.
* Call in/ Attend weekly Sales Meeting.
* Provide product and market ideas/feedback to Sales Manager.
* Provide competitor insights and customer feedback to Sales Manager.
* Take responsibility for your self-development & training to ensure you are current & effective in all elements of your role.
* Complete weekly report for Sales Manager detailing all required data on time.
Hours: 45 hours pw – Normal working hours are flexible between 6.00 and 17.00 Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications….
* B2B Sales experience with proven track record
* Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
* Availability to travel as needed
* Strong communication and team management skills
* Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
* An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
* Salary £30k – £36k
* Uncapped bonus, based on Area GP performance
* Company car with business miles
* PC, Phone
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.