Job Ref: 213698535
Date: 2021-05-07 10:07:14
A stand-alone role reporting into the Finance Director.
Supporting the day-to-day direct (stock) and indirect purchasing requirements of the company.
Raise purchase orders, monitor supplier performance, maintain stock control through cyclical stocktakes and recommend process / procedural enhancements.
General administration and various other aspects of supply chain management.
Ideally you will have worked within a manufacturing environment before and have experience in ordering for a bill of materials so that when the production team assemble products they have all the components in stock.
* Supply chain or purchasing certificates/qualifications desirable.
* Must have 10-15 years experience in supply chain or purchasing environment.
* NAV or SAP experience an advantage.
* Experience of working within an ISO 9001 quality management system environment.
* Understanding or experience of a stock take and attention to detail is key.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the role has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.