Channel Planning Administrator / Supply Chain Administrator 23 – 25K
Our client is a leading international multi-channel retailer. The business is a leader within its sector and continues to innovate and evolve in its quest to deliver the best in customer experience across all channels – stores, online, international and partnerships. It is also a great place to work with numerous employee benefits and a Times top 100 employer.
This is an office-based role and would ideally suit someone that is looking to build their commercial trading career. You will be part of the planning and allocation team that is responsible for maximizing sales across all trading channels, including stores, online and international.
The key aspects of this role will be to support the delivery of sales and stock forecasts across the various trading channels while ensuring optimum stock holding.
* Preparation of accurate and timely trading reports
* Support stock flow management to ensure optimal availability across stores and channels
* Assist with store performance analysis to ensure optimal stock holding at store and drive sales
* Monitor of key products and lines to ensure no out of stocks, work closely with the buying teams
* Work with logistics planning to ensure effective inbound and outbound stock flow
* Manage communication of promotional activity and price changes to planning and allocation teams
* Support with store stock enquires
Ideal candidates will be commercially focused, numerate and mathematical, with good analytical and communication skills. You will be highly competent ins using MS Office and in particular Excel.
The business operates a safe and open work environment with a variety of benefits including bonus potential, staff discounts, EAP scheme.
Please apply with CV and brief covering note
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.