Job Ref: 213648189
Date: 2021-04-29 14:06:53
Our client, one of the most established office furniture dealers in the UK, have an exciting new position available due to company expansion. You’ll join a dedicated, friendly and informal office culture where you’re encouraged to use your initiative and utilise your skills.
This position is ideal for a Sales Executive / Project manager within the office furniture & interiors industry looking for a new opportunity with a leading office furniture dealer.
* Develop new and existing leads.
* Sales opportunity generation through networking, cold calling, and account management.
* Build and develop existing accounts.
* Deal with both incoming and self-generated business enquires.
* Conducting face to face meetings with prospect customers.
* Responsible for site surveys.
* Pitching Hunts products and services, preparing presentations, proposals & quotations.
* Manage and develop a cloud-based CRM system.
* Work alongside the account co-ordinator on all projects / orders.
* Liaise with design team, when appropriate, to create suitable workspace solutions.
* Commercially responsible for the project/ order from initial enquiry to installation.
Key Skills and experience:
* A proven sales track record within the office furniture or interiors industry of at least 5 years.
* An ability to generate sales opportunities through self-motivated networking, cold calling and account management activities.
* Ability to forecast orders accurately.
* Confident in a client facing sales environment.
* Demonstrate a real drive to succeed.
* Excellent internal and external communication skills.
* A loyal and committed work ethic and takes a personal pride in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
* Good literacy and numeracy skills.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Well presented, articulate and passionate
* Has worked with CRM systems and knows the importance of keeping this information platform updated and accurate.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Full clean driving licence.
Experience in Sage software
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.