Our client has a vacancy for a HR IS Project Coordinator to support effective Human Resources services to the company through implementation and optimisation of the HR Information System (PEOPLEHR) and associated business processes. This role is offered as a 3 month fixed term contract.
Assist with the management of HR systems and to lead on the modification and implementation of all aspects of the HR system for example, changing modules within the HR software system and utilisation existing processes and systems (PeopleHR).
* Project manage the enhanced packages on People HR:
* Elite – Implementing an electronic onboarding system – review company docs, liaising and training with managers, updating schedules for training, compliance,
* Enterprise – implementing our electronic PDP/Appraisal process, liaising with managers with training, review job descriptions
* Review Basic Package currently on the system in order for it to work at full capacity develop, standardise and improve HRIS processes
* Assist in delivering systems administration and maintain and provide user support for the Human Resources
* Support users with People HR
* Providing support to employees on how to navigate HR systems as well as managers
* Assist with reviewing and documenting processes undertaken within HR and making recommendations for their development and implementation on PeopleHR
* Liaise with Managers and HR team to prioritise project plan
* Project management
* Teamwork and collaboration.
* Experience in HR/HRIS systems
* Good communication skills
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.