Job Ref: 213245415
Date: 2021-02-24 18:11:27
To organise and manage the ‘front-line’ manufacturing function within a specific team and the resources available to this, in a safe, efficient and effective manner, ensuring that the team constructively supports the objectives of the business.
* Monitor and control team productivity and output, ensuring that performance standards are met as a minimum.
* Undertake effective planning and prioritisation of workload.
* Ensure that resources are used to the optimum effect.
* Ensure that the team understands relevant legislation; company policy and company procedures and that they operate in line with these.
* Maintain the standards required for housekeeping.
* Ensure appropriate maintenance of plant, equipment and other facilities are undertaken when required.
* Contribute to the development of processes and practices in line with the principles of continuous improvement and best practice.
* Support other teams and functions in line with the needs of the business.
* Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment (preferred).
* Supervisory or management experience where productivity and performance measures are maintained and exceeded (Essential).
* Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
* Self-motivated and capable of decision making.
* MS Office proficiency
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.