Job Ref: 212571451
Date: 2020-10-09 16:14:11
Our client a leading engineering contractor working as part of a delivery joint venture have immediate requirements for a number Site Engineers on a permanent basis.
Working on a nationally significant £1.2 billion infrastructure engineering programme these immediate requirements are for circa 15/16 site engineers. Locations include; Oxford, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury and Bedford.
The site engineers will deliver the following key responsibilities:
– on site technical support
– management and supervision of technicians and student engineers and operatives
– setting out data from 2D CAD data
– setting up an use of setting out equipment
– implements inspection test plan
– maintaining quality record
– produce a work package plan / task briefing for site operations
– raises non-conformance reports and closes them out
-communicates with project design manager
– Aware of Construction Design management CDM regulations.
Applicants should ideally be degree educated or equivalent in civil engineering or an aligned discipline or alternatively (HNC, HND or NVQ level 4). Must have a demonstrable experience in a construction delivery environment and relevant technical / practical experience within an engineering role inclusive of setting out and other site based engineering outputs.
Site based qualifications such as CSCS card and CITB SSSTS would be preferable.
In return my client are offering a competitive basic salary dependant on experience. This being based on a standard 39 hour working week. £5,500 car or car allowance 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and Private medical healthcare.
Applicants are required now and interviews will be conducted by telephone or video conference for immediate start on site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status