Job Ref: 212575903
Date: 2020-10-12 10:30:52
My client is a family owned soft services facilities management company established over 60 years. Employing over 7,000 people they currently sit within the top 2% of all cleaning and security providers. They service over 5,000 locations nationwide, servicing 2,000 sites of the UK top retail brands daily. Passionate about delivering a personable and reliable service has ensured consistent performance against KPIs and audits.
Due to growth they are currently looking to recruit a Bid Writer based from home.
The role will involve servicing and managing the internal bid process and collation and completion of all tenders that are sent out. Writing and developing content for Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, RFIs and tender responses which are bespoke to the client.
The position will require maintenance of an effective library of information and to liaise with other departments to keep this updated. To work with the Bid Director, Business Development Managers, Business Development Director and operations team to create marketing activity to fit within the guidelines, i.e. invites for events, case studies etc.
Setting and managing the bid process deadlines for information to be received; setting out critical timelines to ensure submission compliance and internal sign-off protocols
Edit all content received to ensure meets the required standards and is bespoke to each prospects requirements
I would like to hear from candidates that posses the following qualities:
• Enjoys building and developing strong relationships to successfully develop their role.
• A natural communicator with excellent written and oral presentation skills
• Able to work under extremes of pressure whilst maintaining a professional approach.
• Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise a busy schedule and workload.
• Dedicated to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and/or external customers/clients.
• Organised with a keen eye for detail.
• A finisher, with the attitude to go the extra mile.
• Team player, demonstrate a positive attitude to inspire and motivate others.
• ‘Can do’ attitude and solution provider.
In return you will be offered a basic salary between £40-45,000, pension and 25 days holiday plus home office set up costs – laptop, phone internet etc