Job Ref: 214209010
Date: 2021-07-15 14:39:31
My client is the UK's largest homeware retailer and are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives to join their ever growing team in Milton Keynes.
This is an ongoing role with the potential for the right candidate to be offered a full time position within the company.
There are immediate starts available for this role.
* Loading all kinds of furniture, including readily assembled and flatpack onto lorries ready for delivery
* moving products to their correct place in the warehouse
* Ensuring all items are handled with care and remain undamaged
* Possibly wrapping products ready for delivery
* Manual handling and heavy lifting involved
VARIOUS SHIFT TIMES AVAILABLE:
* DAYS 6am- 3pm
* LATES 1pm-10pm
* NIGHTS 9.30pm-6.30am
* Able to work well in a team
* Conscientious and polite
* Must be flexible to work weekends
To apply for this position, please send an up-to-date CV to Jessica Warren via the email listed or call on (phone number removed). Please note that due to the high level of applicants we are not able to respond to unsuccessful candidates, and if you have not been contacted within seven days assume you have not been selected on this occasion.
Zoom Recruitment Services Ltd is a specialist agency supplying permanent, temporary and contractual staff within Office, Driving, Industrial and NHS sectors. We are also accredited members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and follow professional and ethical working procedures
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.