Job Ref: 212627967
Date: 2020-10-21 11:04:38
Are you currently looking for a new role and would love to work for a family business? Our CORE TEAM MEMBER opportunity is a chance for you to work in a multi-skilled team covering a range of activities across our operation – you’ll take an active role in identifying and delivering initiatives in health & safety, quality, operating processes and hygiene.
Working alongside the food production, hygiene and warehouse team you’ll be an important part of our work family ensuring our quality products are ready to be distributed to our customers.
Warburtons are in the process of opening a new temporary depot in Buckingham and you could be part of this exciting journey! Why temporary? We’re constructing a purpose built, future fit depot in Banbury which will be our permanent base and you could be part of it from the beginning.
As “Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand” we have been baking bread since 1876. Today we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 15 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top Best Big Companies’ to work for over a number of years. Family and values are what makes us different and we are a proud bunch. Join us and be proud to be Warburtons.
When you join our team, you’ll be undertaking a variety of activities across a 24/7 food manufacturing operation enabling Warburtons to produce and deliver unbeatable quality products. This role is part of a shift team and you will be required to work – at times autonomously – across warehouse, manufacturing and hygiene. This role will be varied, and you will be able to identify and deliver on Health & Safety improvements, be involved in Quality site audits and document reviews, play an active part in hygiene and visual inspections and more importantly be able to make decisions as appropriate to ensure we are in line with Company standards. You will be actively involved in all areas of the manufacture of our premium fresh quality products.
Our values are led by quality therefore you will have strong attention to detail, the ability to interpret systems data and then communicate what that means to the teams to aid in good decision making. You’ll be providing basic support and guidance within the team and be passionate about the job you do, ready to take on your next challenge and leading by example in all you do.
* Willing to work a flexible shift pattern which include nights, weekends and Bank Holidays
* Have experience in a similar role within FMCG, ideally food manufacturing
* Good written and verbal English skills with a good level of numeracy
* Demonstrates attention to detail with a focus on Quality and Health & Safety
* Adapts well to change and can undertake a variety of activities across our operation
* Have a positive outlook and enjoy working as part of a team, leading by example
* Demonstrates problem solving and decision-making capability
* Understands the importance of team work and communicating effectively developing relationships with team members and other teams across the site
* Knowledge of IT systems and computers
And last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your bread’s worth;
* Ongoing personal development either sponsored or supported
* A slice of the annual profits
* Award winning pension plan
* Life Assurance
* Discount Vouchers & Discounted products
* Benefits for you and your family for example; discounted gym membership, bike to work scheme
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.