Job Ref: 213241370
Date: 2021-02-24 12:16:51
About the Project Manager role
This is a 12-month, fixed term contract position.
As a Project Manager within the Supply Engine Delivery team at DS Smith, you will oversee the daily management and delivery of programmes and projects on a global level, along with Project Portfolio management responsibilities for a specific Division.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy and Delivery for Supply Engine, you will be expected to follow programme / project lifecycles, from initiation to completion, using the DS Smith Delivery Project Methodology, ensuring adherence to pre-agreed processes. You will primarily focus on the delivery of Tier 1 type projects that span across Supply Engine.
With regards to leading on a Project Portfolio, you will need to consolidate all of our key projects so that they are aligned to the Division’s strategic goals, reviewing them on a regular basis and ensuring they are on track to deliver the committed results. You will have to manage escalations / review inter dependencies between projects, putting in place mitigations to address these whilst looking at Portfolio based risk assessments that highlight the impact of delivering against our strategic commitments.
Minimum requirements for our Project Manager:
* At least 5 years’ programme / project management experience, managing several projects simultaneously, across multiple divisions, cultures and borders
* Experience with programme / project methodologies, including the production of detailed documentation, project plans, risk logs etc.
* Excellent communication (written and oral) in English
* A strong relationship builder, credible and comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
* Driven, dedicated, enthusiastic, pragmatic, tenacious, flexible, adaptable, organised, personable, influential and inspiring
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* European language skills
* Competitive salary
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
* Cycle to work scheme
* Shopping discounts
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.