Job Ref: 213230374
Date: 2021-02-22 21:32:01
Who are we?
Our drinks on every table. That's the Refresco vision. We're passionate about producing tasty, refreshing drinks and we’re thirsty for more and growing fast. We’re a global business and invested £1.25 billion in expanding our manufacturing footprint to make us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 59 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we’re only just getting started…
Our UK Business has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1500 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison’s, Sainsburys, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it’s packed in cartons, bottles or cans, we ensure that our products are made to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers.
We have some fantastic opportunities for 2 x Production Operatives (P2) to join our Milton Keynes site.
The successful candidates will be jointly responsible for the efficiency and safe running of filling and packaging equipment in order to produce cans that meet Refresco's quality standards, whilst demonstrating our company values.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Performing all duties within the Production department to ensure the effective running of process/production lines and associated systems/equipment and being audit ready at all times.
· Operating equipment and machinery and supporting fault finding, changeovers, asset care, and basic machine maintenance activities.
· Working to meet team performance targets and required Company Standards.
· Accurately completing all monitoring systems required by the Company in accordance with Company Policies, Procedures and Standards.
· Reporting any non-conformances to Company Policies/Procedures/Standards and supporting corrective action activities.
You will have previous experience of working within an FMCG manufacturing environment and working to set standards and KPI's. You will need to be focused on performance and accuracy, be self motivated with a can-do attitude with the ability to maintain housekeeping standards, help drive improvements and build relationships within the wider manufacturing department.
We would like to hear from candidates who have a commitment to sharing knowledge and a willingness to develop within our business.
Salary & Benefits
These are shift based roles, working on a 24/7 shift pattern on a 4 on 4 off basis. 2 days, followed by 2 nights, with 4 day off. (6.00am to 6.00pm / 6.00pm to 6.00am) days and nights.
The role comes with a package including an hourly rate of £9.95 (Production: P2) plus shift allowance (equals an annual salary of £23,370.00), a pension scheme, a great holiday allowance, life assurance and free onsite parking
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.