Job Ref: 215515486
Date: 2022-01-10 09:35:30
Interim Specifications & Compliance Manager
Job ref: 8000 | Competitive day rate or Pro-rata salary | Home Counties
You will be working within a modern and recently built manufacturing facility for a successful food manufacturer which produces an exceptional range of high quality, great-tasting food products.
Using responsibly sourced ingredients, the company are proud of their reputation of truly understanding their customer and offering innovative, market-leading products.
The Interim Specifications & Compliance Manager is responsible for the management of all finished product and raw material specifications plus the maintenance of the supplier approval system.
You will build strong relationships across the site, especially with the NPD and Operations functions and ensure that brand integrity is maintained with artwork compliance, raw materials and finished products.
* Maintain and manage all current specifications for raw material and finished product.
* Maintain and continually improve the supplier approval system.
* Query potential issues with suppliers and ensure brand integrity is maintained.
* Assist with consumer enquiries relating to ingredient/recipe information.
* Advise and liaise with the Marketing Department on legal, nutrition and labelling matters to assist in the development of the key brands.
* Generation and approval of pack copy information for the creation of artwork, and manage the artwork sign off process.
* Create a legally compliant ingredients declaration.
* Support with creating factory quality standards and customer Quality Assessment Sheets
* Upkeep of technical KPI scorecard for key complaints and analyse to provide trending data for action plans and project planning.
Key skills and experience for the Interim Specifications & Compliance Manager include:
* Strong food industry technical track record within a Specifications/Food Technologist capacity.
* Formal food related qualification – HNC/HND/Degree in Food Science or equivalent is highly desirable.
* Qualifications including HACCP Level 3 and Food Safety Level 3 are preferred.
* Experience and knowledge of BRC and participating in audits.
* High level of numerical, statistical and presentation skills with an ability to analyse and interpret data.
* Great attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage simultaneous projects.
The Interim Specifications & Compliance Manager job is based in the Home Counties and is paying a highly competitive day rate or pro-rata salary according to your experience.
The interim contract will last for approximately 2-3 months.
How to apply
To be considered for the Interim Specifications & Compliance Manager job, please click the Apply button.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.