Senior Full Stack Engineers x2
£525/day Ltd – £610/day umbrella [in scope of IR35]
6 months (Initially)
My client is a well-established Nationwide transportation company whose professionalism and well-respected name, have been instrumental in their success. They provide an exceptional service to their customers and are focused on continually improving this.
This is an exciting time as they are looking for 2 Senior Full Stack Engineers to join their growing team due to an influx in work. You will be working in the Azure cloud environment building mobile and web apps.
You will need:
* Degree qualification in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant experience.
* Strong understanding of the React.js frontend framework.
* Experience with mobile app development, especially PhoneGap/Cordova.
* Experience in developing back-end applications with RESTful API services and with web service protocols like SOAP, REST, and JSON.
* Experience with NoSQL and relational databases, e.g. MongoDB, SQL Server, MySQL including database design and use of database tools such as Mongoose for MongoDB.
* Experience in cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure).
* Knowledge of build and deployment tools – Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Git, Jenkins.
* Experience with Native mobile application development
* Familiarity with CSS pre-processors, such as SCSS.
* Formal testing qualification / certifications in foundation level software testing
Strong previous web app development experience is crucial to this role as you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of digital software solutions to help drive innovation and the delivery of a robust digital software
* Lead the design, develop and build phases of digital software solutions
* Provide technical expertise whilst developing bespoke full stack digital software solutions
* Use expertise to maintain and support existing digital software solutions
* Plan strategies for all stages of design and development, including solution analysis, design, development, testing and integration, completing builds and deploying the solution.
* Develop highly complex prototypes and minimum viable products (MVP)
* Complete sprint work within designated time constraints and quality standards
* Coach and mentor junior members, guiding their technical and professional knowledge and development.
For more information and a full job description, please contact Linda NOW on (phone number removed)
To apply for this position email your C.V to l i n d a . d a v i s o n
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives.For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier. For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.