Job Ref: 213214840
Date: 2021-02-19 10:27:41
PLM System Administrator
Overview – PLM System Administrator
A market leading manufacturer within the Aerospace industry is currently seeking a PLM System Administrator to join their expanding team responsible for the installation, support, upgrade and maintenance of the PLM Systems
Responsibilities – PLM System Administrator
* Install, upgrade, and maintain all aspects of a business-critical Teamcenter production environment which encompasses the following areas: web tier/pool manager, enterprise tier, FMS, Teamcenter security services, dispatcher services, rich client, active workspace, Organisation and ADA management, Change Management and Teamcenter integration for NX
* To work closely with other CAE team members and under guidance from the PLM Team Lead, to create and effectively administer Dev, Qual and Production environments and client estates in support of the business requirements.
* Support integration of Teamcenter with SAP for Engineering BOM to Manufacturing BOM conversion
* To ensure the Teamcenter PLM application is maintained and kept up to date with the vendor release cycles. Taking advantage of improvements and software enhancements.
* To assist in the effective running of all underpinning environments both server and client side, Windows, Oracle, Java, IE, .Net etc as well as any utilities to upload to/from application environments (API’s & other) or systems and utilities to integrate with other environments such as SAP.
* Administrative control over the production and development environments in line with DTAP (Development, Testing, Acceptance (Qual) and Production) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) & IT service management (ITSM) including the PLM software application, ensuring configuration management, security and reliability (High Availability and Disaster Recovery).
* Ensure PLM systems meet requirements as determined by regulatory standards and practises, including ISO/IEC/IEEE15288:2015, EIA649-1, aPM, CMII
Experience required – PLM System Administrator
* The job holder must possess significant knowledge and experience of providing and sustaining windows and engineering application environments.
* Excellent computing skills – highly proficient in PLM, related Databases and Office products.
* Hands on practical approach to long term problem solving and issue resolution.
* Excellent engineering company experience – Aerospace Preferred.
* Working knowledge of workflow, change management, 2 & 4 tier PLM environments underpinning design through to Manufacture systems.
* Meticulous with high attention to detail.
* Self-motivated individual with excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team working.
* Understanding of the engineering development cycle, Design through to manufacture, Quality and PLM landscape.
PLM System Administrator
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.