Job Ref: 213213502
Date: 2021-02-18 22:54:51
Location: Home Working/head office based in Milton Keynes
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Market Manager to work within a managed digital services organisation that increases efficiency across the Public Sector.
You will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager and work closely within the Health Care division.
The ideal candidate will possess experience working in a Care setting. You will be responsible for using that knowledge to create and implement a health check system for our client’s provider markets. This would include canvassing provider markets via telephone calls, surveys, discussion forums, understanding the health of these markets, identifying the challenges they face, observing changes in trends, forecasting the direction in which the market is headed. You will be required to build long lasting relationships with key providers in the supply chain. Data analysis or understanding of data, writing research papers/management information, and finally delivering this document suite/pack to internal and external stakeholders.
You will have worked in a Care setting, dealing with teams, interpreting data to identify opportunities/risks, or worked towards managing Care markets/supply chains, and you will have specific and demonstrable experience in:
* Assessing clients’ needs
* Creating and maintaining long lasting relationships
* Interpreting data to identify opportunities/risks
* Planning and execution
* Finding innovative solutions to difficult problems
* Record keeping and data analysis
* Being able to hold and chair meetings with large and small groups
* Communicating effectively and influencing people from a range of professional backgrounds
* Experience as a Care Provider working closely with your local CCG or Local Authority, including the provision of data returns
* Experience working within the public sector in a Contracts Manager capacity or building relationships with Care Providers
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.