Job Ref: 214634408
Date: 2021-09-10 15:43:26
We are recruiting for a Senior CSA Engineer responsible for all CSA activities on all types of projects. Permanent position.
Including, preparation of, or review of specifications, standards, procedures, reports, sub-contract scope of works, planning, scheduling, progress reporting, supervision, geotechnical and site survey works, site preparation, design of steel and concrete structures, U/G services, and foundations, etc. on process plants.
Position suits an engineer with strong technical experience, ideally in all three Civil, Structural and Architectural specialties and a full understanding/experience of the various scopes of projects of all phases.
Based in Milton Keynes with frequent travel globally
* Lead Engineer (LDE) for both CSA design and engineering elements of a project.
* Compliance and conformance to regulatory and project standards, codes, contract requirements.
* Technical quality
* Discipline management reporting
* Schedule maintenance and progress monitoring
* Manhour budget control and work allocation
* Change management identification and control
* Effective communication skills include being tactful and articulate
* Coordinate site surveys activities with project and partners
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
– Typically, has a HNC or degree in design/engineering with minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in a design engineering and plant design work environment.
– CSA engineering and design leadership experience of both small and large FEED/EPC projects.
– Experience of leading multi-office projects.
– Experienced engineer in all aspects of Civil/Struct Engineering in the Petrochemical and or Refinery industry.
– Strong hands-on experience of all aspects of civil and structural design works to UK, American and European codes and be familiar with developing Specifications and Standards, progress reporting and supervising CSA teams
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.