Job Ref: 213279895
Date: 2021-03-02 16:54:49
Mechanical Fitter – Underframe/Bogie/Traction changes, motor fits, backlash setup etc – (this is not a Vehicle building role)
Job location: Milton Keynes area
Hourly pay rate:
Via an Umbrella: £21.00 (+£1 phr retainer)- all hours
Mon-Fri approx 50hrs per week
Start Date: ASAP
What's in it for you?
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Interesting variable work
* Plenty of hours
* Long contract
* Retention bonus for completion of the project
* Free onsite Parking
Candidates background required:
* Minimum 4 years rolling stock experience on underframe/bogie/traction changes
* Level 3 Qualification in an Engineering discipline
* Able to work initially on days, but must be flexible
* An Engineering professional
* A highly self-motivated individual, able to work under your own initiative.
* Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
* Ideally have knowledge of modern rolling stock systems
* Able to pass a Medical and Drugs & Alcohol Test
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.