Job Ref: 215162806
Date: 2021-11-15 15:17:48
Do you enjoy going the extra mile to deliver a great service?
Element has an opportunity for a Publications Sales Assistant to work part time (up to 20 hours per week) for our BM TRADA business. This is a great opportunity to join a busy and market leading Testing, Inspection and Certification business.
We are looking for a confident, efficient, 'can do' person with customer service or sales administration experience to support our online bookshop operations. You would be joining as our Publications Sales Assistant within the technical publishing team.
We will need you to help us to deliver excellent customer service by fulfilling online bookshop orders promptly, by responding to sales enquiries, maintaining product data and sales information, and managing stock.
You will be primarily responsible for:
* Processing and fulfilling orders for technical publications in printed and electronic formats
* Responding promptly to customer enquiries
* Coordinating reprint deliveries
* Preparing accurate product information for the website
* Sourcing publications from other publishers
* Updating sales reports
* Coordinating reprint deliveries and maintaining stock
* Maintaining contact information and sales data
* Identifying and helping to implement improvements for the online shop and our administrative processes
* Experience in customer care, with IT skills in Word, Excel,
* Good attention to detail
* Good written / spoken English and communication skills
* Confident manner with customers (especially phone / email)
* Physically fit and able to lift and move boxes of books / publications
* Well-organized, resourceful with a can-do attitude.
* A-level or equivalent vocational qualification
* Min 1 year’s customer service/administrative experience
* 18 to 20 hrs per week – Must be free to work Monday mornings however remaining hours and days of work we can offer more flexibility, with the possibility of working from home, 1 day per week
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN APPLYING YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.