Job Ref: 214834534
Date: 2021-10-06 15:41:59
This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Supervisor with SAP experience to join a team of 2 in Milton Keynes for a UK wide business trading in Engineering. The role will suit someone who has strong knowledge of owning in house end to end Payroll and is up for a challenge of managing different Payroll functions across the UK.
My client is a large commercial business with a strong brand and market leading presence. They operate within the engineering industry. The role and the payroll team is based at their offices here in Milton Keynes. My client is looking for an experienced Payroll Supervisor who can come in and develop the payroll function through propper execution of payroll administration, to improve processes and ensure that the payroll function runs smoothly on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
The role for the aspiring Payroll Supervisor includes a variety of duties including:
* Effective management of the company payrolls
* Compiles prepares, processes and inputs payroll information to produce timely and accurate payments
* Manage the end-to-end weekly, monthly and year-end payroll process in a timely and accurate manner over multiple locations across the UK
* Resolution of escalated payroll queries and issues, working with and acting as the main point of contact for all related 3rd parties
* Development and improvement of payroll procedures, processes and systems
* Team supervision and leadership skills
* Awareness of changes to current payroll legislation in order to advise the business on necessary changes
* Ad hoc projects and payroll administration
The successful Payroll Supervisor will ideally have a proven background in the management of a large payroll function across multiple sites. You will have a strong technical payroll knowledge that can be applied in order to resolve escalated payroll queries and advise on current and new payroll legislation. You must also have the ability to engage directly with sites and key stakeholders, with the ability to influence and build solid relationships with multiple levels across the business. The ideal candidate will be experience is using SAP HR/Payroll software as well as having worked in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years. Due to the exciting complexity of this role, it will suit a candidate who is well organised and able to execute payrolls timely and properly.
An above market salary is on offer as well as a generous package including the option of hybrid working, pension and a great bonus scheme
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.