Job Ref: 212576570
Date: 2020-10-12 11:34:09
Remote Based Role
Full-Time 12 Month FTC
Looking to Start Early November
BPS World are an official recruitment partner of an international group of private schools who have 77 locations, 35,000 students and 5,000 teachers and staff around the world. Launched in
2004, our client is an extraordinary family of schools who inspire to create world of better education.
Main Focus of the role:
Working within the Finance Team, you will be reporting to the Billing Manager and will be responsible for calculating invoices for fees and disbursements, generating invoices, and responding to parent queries. The role works closely with sub-finance and the schools to ensure accurate billing statements and reporting.
* Perform regular reconciliations.
* Set up and maintain pupil and parent records on the billing system.
* Accurately maintain fee rate data, including pupil discount rates and early years funding to ensure accurate invoicing. This includes the collation and entering of all additional termly charges (disbursements) e.g. after school care. As well as the completion and administration of early years funding returns to the local authorities.
* Accurately reflect billing transactions within the billing and AR systems. This includes the preparation and posting of a journal to nominal ledger.
* Resolve all telephone and email queries from parents and colleagues concerning billing.
* Produce and distribute, timely and accurate invoices, both termly and on an ad-hoc basis.
* Strong ability to work with large volumes of data and present complex information in a clear, logical, and concise way.
* Proven value added experience as a Billing Analyst and working within a billing environment.
* Familiar in working with billing systems and processes.
* Good analytical skills and ability to propose and develop problem solving solutions.
* Strong teamwork skills and the ability to work collaboratively with different teams and colleagues.
* Proven ability in customer service and being able to demonstrate how to handle a sensitive conversations.
* Self-starting with the ability to proactively identify improvements.
* Strong Excel skills – Vlooksups & Pivot Table
* Must be able to perform reconciliations.
This is a new position which has become available due to an increase in demand within the billing team. Our clients offices are closed at the moment due to the Coronavirus outbreak – so this role is remote based with the aim to start in early November.
Please apply with a CV for further information