Job Ref: 213249434
Date: 2021-02-25 13:44:24
Connex education is currently seeking to recruit an experienced special needs teacher to support on a 1:1 basis within a primary school based in Milton Keynes.
To be considered for this role you must hold QTS or equivalent and have at least 6 months experience teaching in an SEN setting and experience working with autistic students.
You will be required to:
– Build an excellent rapport with both the pupils and their families
– De-escalate sometimes challenging situations
– Create a calm and positive learning environment
– Assist with the development and implementation of the Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP)
– Complete a home tuition report after sessions that outlines progress of the student
Location: Milton Keynes
Placement Type: Long term / ongoing
Working hours: Part time (AM Monday- Friday).
Start date: 8th March
Pay: £25-£30 per hour
– QTS / QTLS
– Minimum 6 months experience teaching within a special school or exceptional experience within a mainstream setting working one to one with an SEMH student
– Team Teach or MAPA training (Preferred)
– Driving license (Preferred)
– Up to date Safeguarding certificate (To be completed through Connex Education Partnership)
– An enhanced DBS on the update service or prepared to apply for a new one
If you are interested, please apply online today! Alternatively call Jo on (phone number removed).
All applicants will be required to virtually interview for this position.
Please note, if you do not have relevant experience or qualifications, you will not be considered for this role.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.