Job Ref: 215164140
Date: 2021-11-15 16:03:26
Are you an experienced Health and Safety Professional who is looking for a new Health and Safety Manager Position?
This position will be a Health and Safety Manager within a National FTSE 250 Business, who are consistently growing and developing. The role has a flexible location, but will involve working nationally.
The role will involve managing a team of Safety Advisors, and working with them to improve safety throughout the business, so experience of managing a team is desired.
Health and Safety Manager – National – £50,000 to £55,000 + Car – Transport & Logistics
We would love to see CV’s from people who hold:
* NEBOSH General Certificate (Diploma level Prefered)
* Experience of managing different sites within a Health and Safety Function
* Experience of leading a team within Health and Safety
The key duties include:
* Ensuring that the requirements of all relevant Health and Safety legislation are implemented, and that the business complies with corporate requirements.
* Having strong people management and team leadership skills
* To ensure the leadership team are fully engaged with development of the site Health and Safety strategy
* Managing and developing a team of 4 EHS Professionals
* Travelling around the Country to visit and engage with the different sites around the division
* To drive best practice across the business and develop a strong safety culture
* Develop and implement a positive training structure across the division
Why this is a great opportunity:
* There is a great deal of scope for this individual to make a difference within the role and the division
* You will have the opportunity to work with a very supportive HSE team, with a supportive Head of Health and Safety
* The role is newly created so there will be a great opportunity to put a personal stamp onto it
* The role offers a great deal of flexibility when it comes to travel and base location
* The business are undergoing an exiting change at the moment, which will provide with plenty of Healthy challenges
An attractive salary between £50,000 and £55,000 plus car and benefits will be rewarded to the successful applicant.
If the opportunity is of interest, please apply today or email me on (url removed)
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard back within 10 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.