Job Ref: 214637415
Date: 2021-09-10 21:22:53
My client based in Milton Keynes are looking for customer services professionals to join their customer support team!
They need candidates who want to use their skills and ideas and provide outstanding support to customers.
For your first 6 weeks, you would need to commit to full-time due to training with no holidays.
This role is paying £12.00 an hour / and working a 35 hour week
The shifts are…. 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00, 10:00-18:00, 12:00-20:00 (This is on a rota)
Job Summary & Responsibilities
* Responsible for answering incoming calls from customers and prospects providing the correct information.
* Builds rapport with customers.
*Takes ownership of customer enquiries and responds to escalated customer issues in accordance with agreed procedures.
* Must be self-directed, detail-oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment with a passion to deliver exceptional service to customers.
* Good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills are a plus.
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Is adaptable, high energy levels and desire to help others.
* Good team player.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.