Job Ref: 213923476
Date: 2021-06-08 11:51:03
Join a lovely customer care team – working Monday to Friday only….
Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Customer Care Agent to be part of the Customer Care team. The role is key in ensuring the smooth and successful running of programmes. Customer Care is of paramount importance, so the primary function will be to answer queries via hotlines and email, quickly, concisely and professionally – simply put, you will be responsible for ensuring any consumer in the programmes are kept happy.
The role will also involve regular administrative tasks including data input, first line telephone support, and liaising with other teams within the business so an eye for detail is essential to succeed in the role as is the ability to multi task. Well-organised, confident and motivated, with great attention to detail. You will need to be happy working in fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* To uphold quality of life services through the excellent customer care of internal and external stakeholders
* To take ownership of stakeholder issues and be the single point of contact for all enquiries related to the troubleshooting procedure, the expected resolution time, and updates on the progress made.
* Be proactive in the continuous improvement of all processes and procedures
* Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
* Good problem solving skills
* Confident to highlight issues and suggest ways of improvement
* Good attention to detail, particularly with grammar, spelling, tone of voice and finances
* Organised and methodical
* Ability to work independently
* Team player with a positive attitude
* Ability to communicate well at all levels
* Keen to develop
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.