Job Ref: 214623452
Date: 2021-09-09 15:52:53
Walters People are looking for a number of contact centre advisors to join our client on a variety of FTC and permanent opportunities.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver a first class, multi-channel service and provide accurate information to all enquiries.
– Working within a contact centre environment, you will be the first point of call for all incoming calls, emails and online chat
– Advise members with all their queries, if you are unable to support them then refer to another department
– Flexible to support in other areas of the business during peak times
– Support with the delivery of projects relevant to your teams area
– Supporting with business events and advising members with general enquiries
Must Have (Please do not apply if you do not have any of the following)
– Excellent communication skills
– Worked within a contact centre environment for a minimum of 1 year
– Excellent written skills
– Excellent IT Skills including Word and Excel
– Able to work in a professional manner while working in fast-paced environment
– Experience of quality checking to a high standard of written and verbal work across multiple channels
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.