Job Ref: 214223938
Date: 2021-07-17 08:00:58
Job Title: Multi Trades Manager
Salary: £35k with review after probation
Benefits: Van and fuel card
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in delivering service to our client’s high-end clientele, ensuring client satisfaction whilst carrying out work to the highest standard.
Our client has grown over five decades and is now a leading source in the UK for the restoration industry. Specialising in restoration from fine art, collectables and furniture to the interior and exterior of buildings. Skilled craftsmen and craftswomen work across the country to restore the beauty and functionality of much-loved buildings, prized interiors and cherished possessions.
Respected by eminent auctioneers, trusted by passionate collectors and relied upon by heritage organisations, their name has become synonymous with the highest standards of artistry and workmanship
Duties to include:
* Continually drive the company’s core values within the team – ‘Humble, Hungry, Smart, Caring & Honest’.
* Working within client’s properties carrying out a variety of works as specified in the job sheet. This could include elements of joinery, decorating, basic plumbing/electrics, some plastering, and some tiling. (Whilst not every candidate will be able to cover all the areas of expertise, a mix of some of these is acceptable).
* Ensuring the client is respected and well-looked after.
* Ensuring works are carried out in a clean and tidy manner, leaving the property habitable and tidy at the end of the day.
* Keeping the company van tidy and presentable.
* Clear and concise communication skills.
* Have a positive take on current situation even when the going gets tough.
* Ability to manage client expectation.
* Polite and well presented at all times.
Some experience in trades working to a good finishing standard
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.