Job Ref: 214223548
Date: 2021-07-16 20:01:23
Rubix M&E are currently recruiting for qualified Gas Engineers to work on any of the following housing contracts:
– Boiler Installation
– Boiler Services
– Boiler Repairs / Breakdowns
Our client can offer permanent self-employment contracts, offering long term stability and local work!
If you are a Qualified Gas Engineer / Plumbing and Heating Engineer – Apply now! For more information, see below:
– Job Title: Gas Engineer / Plumbing and Heating Engineer
– City/Town & County: Milton Keynes
– Employment type: Permanent
– Self Employed Package: Rate card available upon application – average earnings between £1,250 to £2,500 per week / £250 to £400 per day.
– Company sector: Utilities
– Desired experience: 3 years qualified minimum
– Qualifications required: Gas Qualifications / ACS
– Working hours: Monday to Friday 8 til 6pm – Weekend and evening work available also.
– Relevant experience working as: Gas Engineer / Plumbing and Heating Engineer / Boiler Installer / Service & Repair Engineer / Breakdown Engineer / Plumber
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on (phone number removed)
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on (url removed)/
RUBIX M&E – The UK's no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.