Job Ref: 213222729
Date: 2021-02-20 13:48:18
Our client is a growing domestic Plumbing & Heating company serving Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
They are seeking a Gas Service & Breakdown Engineer for their growing team.
Gas Engineer highlights:
* Full time employment
* Van (with private usage allowance), fuel card, uniform.
* Year around workload guaranteed
* A Professional office team to manage your diary, appointments and ordering of parts leaving you free to focus on your work
* No On-Call and No Shift Patterns
* Seamless integration between field engineers and our head office
* Immediate start
* Overtime available
* 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
Essentials of a Gas Engineer:
* Good organisation skills
* Good timekeeping
* Ambitions to grow with the Company.
* Great communication skills- Customer satisfaction is paramount.
Minimum required for the role as a Gas Installation Engineer:
Commercial experience as a qualified gas engineer working on domestic boilers and heating systems
Required licenses or certifications for a Gas Installation Engineer:
* ACS (CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1) or equivalent
* Full UK Driving License.
* A DBS check will be caried out
Please apply ASAP
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.