Job Ref: 214608757
Date: 2021-09-08 12:47:27
Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Bucks – Hybrid Working 2-3 days home, 2-3 days remote working
consultancy / building services / electrical design engineer
My client is a specialist Design Consultancy working exclusively in Mechanical and Electrical design for the construction industry.
Since their inception they have concentrated on providing a high quality of personal service to a range of clients. The projects are varied and complex and include labs, clean rooms, hospitals and large education projects.
* Responsibilities will include the full cycle of projects from client briefs and planning, though to design and supervision and finally completion.
* Developing conceptual & detailed design solutions in line with Client’s brief.
* Carrying out the detailed electrical services design and calculations using HevaComp, Amtech, IES, Dialux and/or similar design software tools.
* Management of projects to achieve client satisfaction and profitability for the business.
* Commercially aware including financial management and reporting responsibility on project costs.
* Production/writing of electrical specifications, schedules, reports and technical papers.
* Professionally represent the business at a wide range of meetings from client, design team and site.
* Experience as an Electrical Engineer dealing with designs from client briefs to completion.
* Design experience in Electrical and Mechanical building design systems.
* Able to convey ideas clearly during meetings
* Confident user of a range of software including Amtech, Dialux and Relux.
* A degree in Electrical Engineering would be beneficial but not essential
* Chartered status is preferred but not essential.
* Its likely to suit a designer who likes to take responsibility for their own work load and thrives on a professional commercial environment
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.