Job Ref: 214835103
Date: 2021-10-06 16:07:57
Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) is a leading distributor of passenger and commercial vehicle parts to the independent automotive aftermarket in Europe. It operates in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Poland and Benelux. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company. The largest worldwide automotive parts distributor with activities in North America, Europe and Australasia under the NAPA Brand.
Areas of responsibility will include:
* Maintaining and updating current commercial vehicle branch stock levels
* Assisting in supplier meetings
* Producing purchasing data for Management
* Analysing and adding supplier cross references to the system
* Participating in supplier meetings on performance and products along with implementing any changes needed
* Produce data for new or alternative parts to be imported into our operating system
* Advising Branches of new products or alternative products from our supplier portfolio
The ideal candidate is likely to have (Desirable):
* A competent knowledge of Commercial Vehicle Parts
* Have a wide understanding of various product categories within Commercial Vehicles
* A proven record of maintaining stock levels within a commercial vehicle part business
* Good spoken and written communication skills with an attention to detail
* An organised and methodical approach
* A basic knowledge of Excel
* MAM operating experience would be beneficial, although training can be given.
* Competitive salary and annual leave entitlement
* Pension Contribution
* Structured career path and bespoke training
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounts and cashback from 1000s of high street stores via AAG Benefits Portal including
* Travel and hotel stays
* Eating out
* Health and Wellbeing
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.