Job Ref: 214829049
Date: 2021-10-06 10:47:02
MSXI UK Limited
The successful candidate will have demonstrable skills in designing learning solutions, with a specific emphasis on B2B, and will be responsible for the design of cost effective and highly engaging learning that develops the necessary performance levels within the dealer network.
In order to ensure learning effectiveness and a demonstrable business impact, the design is underpinned by evaluation model and the Training Foundation’s Training Accreditation Programme™ (TAP).
About the role:
* Liaising with key stakeholders to understand their business and people performance requirements including learning needs analysis.
* Designing and developing training material that delivers strong performance against a range of measures. Media may include e-learning, F2F, VCs, SSPs, Application of Learning assignments, videos, job aids.
* Defining ROI measurements for the learning interventions designed.
* Designing e‐learning materials in-house using software such as Articulate, Storyline and RISE and writing detailed storyboards.
* Embracing the potential of social, collaborative and community learning methodologies to further widen learning engagement and effectiveness.
Building on the extensive library of available factory learning content where relevant.
* Demonstrate an understanding of learning development models.
* Demonstrate knowledge of different learning methodologies and when to apply them.
* Competent in Microsoft Office and all Adobe packages.
* Working knowledge of Captivate, Storyline and Articulate, RISE.
* Focused on delivering objectives and targets.
* An organised individual who can easily multi-task.
* Excellent problem solving/decision making skills.
* Clear proactive approach to planning.
* Assumes responsibility and accountability.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to be creative in thought processes and delivery.
* Highly customer focused.
* A confident communicator who is articulate and can create and maintain links with multiple stakeholders at different levels.
* A completer-finisher who can take tasks and projects on and see them through to successful outcome.
A Team player yet capable and willing to work on own initiative.
Working Pattern & Location:
* 37.5 hours per week.
* Office based with the flexibility to work from home.
Volkswagen National Learning Centre, Milton Keynes. Candidates must be commutable to Milton Keynes.
What we can offer you:
* Competitive salary depending on experience.
* Company car or cash allowance.
* Opportunity to become Training Accreditation Programme™ (TAP) qualified.
* Other company benefits include: 25 days annual leave, company contributory pension plan, cash back health care scheme, life assurance, car salary exchange scheme, exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases.
* Potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly.
With over 5,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams provide industry leading expertise that spans:
* Warranty & Technical
* Parts & Service
* Retail Performance Management
* Customer Engagement
* Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our proven track record means that we now partner with almost every car manufacturer on the market.
MSXI is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.