Job Ref: 214827909
Date: 2021-10-06 09:51:31
Quality Personnel are looking for a Return Programme Administrator to work for our client based in Tongwell (although currently this is a work from home role until restrictions change).
This role is to start asap (once all background checks have been completed this includes DBS and credit check) and you'll be working there until the end of the year (if you're doing a good job you're contract will be extended).
You’ll need to have previous administrative experience and have a keen eye for accuracy and detail.
This role involves completing the various Return Programme processes to support return of vehicles to the Retailer Network, at the maturity of customer’s finance agreement.
Duties to include:
– Completing end of contract processing
– Taking ownership of vehicle returns
– Management of V5 (log book) documents
– Ensure all complaints and queries are logged, managed an resolved within the required timescales regarding transfer of vehicles
To be considered:
– Effective telephone and negotiation skills both written and verbal
– Good level of numeracy, literacy and administrative skills
– Motivated and committed to delivering against business and personal objectives
This is a work from home role right now however in 2022 you will be required to work 2 days in the offices at Tongwell.
Working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the role/s has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business (rated as one of the top 3 Agencies in Milton Keynes)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.