Job Ref: 213930275
Date: 2021-06-08 23:37:14
Our Milton Keynes based client requires an Office Administrator to assist the HR / Office Manager of a medium size financial services organisation located in Milton Keynes.
As an Administrator you will ensure that all the tasks needed for the business are completed to the highest standards.
The role requires diligence towards each and every activity, and to follow general office and HR procedures.
DIMENSIONS OF ROLE
The role holder will work as part of an administration team and fulfil specific administration duties which will be task oriented, carrying out clearly defined activities by supporting the HR / Office Manager.
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Work in conjunction with the team to implement cost containment initiatives.
2. Provide support to the Manager to enable them to lead the team in accordance with Company strategy and objectives.
3. Take responsibility for individual tasks and know when to refer to others.
4. Produce monthly statistical HR reports for headcount.
5. Maintain sickness, holiday utilisation and temporary staffing records.
6. Updates organisational charts and posts to intranet.
7. Where risks are identified, ensure these are documented and reported to the Manager.
8. Contribute to process reviews, constantly seeking ways to streamline and improve.
9. Maintain good business relationships with colleagues and external customers.
10. Ensure all requests and work received from clients and IFAs are processed in line with laid down procedures, within regulatory timeframes, meet company service levels and standards, and service level agreements.
Preferably educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Good organisational skills and able to prioritise.
An interest in Human Resources.
Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
Attention to detail.
Excellence and quality in service delivery.
Team spirited, co-operating with and respecting colleagues.
Shows flexibility and commitment to continuous improvement
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.