Job Ref: 213006847
Date: 2021-01-12 17:55:18
Our Milton Keynes-based client is looking for an experienced Data Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis for approximately three months. The right candidate will have a strong background within data-focussed roles, experience using Microsoft Project software and the ability to concentrate on the same task repeatedly.
The successful candidate will be home-based until current restrictions change, and IT equipment will be provided.
Position: Data Coordinator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5pm
Salary: Up to £12.00 per hour (DOE)
The job will involve…
– Working within a newly formed department to check and correct data from various sources
– Ensuring the data is compliant and stored correctly
– Cleansing, correcting and collating data from various different sources and departments before migrating the data onto Microsoft Project
– Applying a high level of attention to detail
The Person will…
– Have a strong background within data-focussed positions (essential)
– Have experience with Microsoft Project (essential)
– Be highly data-driven
– Have a professional and reliable approach to their work
– Be immediately available
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.