Job Ref: 213930233
Date: 2021-06-08 21:45:17
Competitive Remuneration Package with prestigious Independent Financial Advisers
Based at our Furzton Lake office in Milton Keynes
Are you exceptionally organised and think logically? Are you able to work independently but also within a team environment? Can you manage lots of activities occurring at the same time? If so, this position may be an exciting move for you.
The Client Co-ordinator primarily is involved in overseeing the activities required in progressing a case from start to finish. This could for example be ensuring we have the correct documentation in place for reports to be written for a new client or one of the many clients we already serve.
Much of the role would be helping to coordinate responses from clients’ providers and keeping members of the team updated as to where a case is at as well as providing feedback to management.
* Allowing transparency with the cases currently proceeding both electronically (often via spreadsheets) but also manually via boards in the office
* Undergoing a basic analysis of client policy information for which training will be given.
* Undergoing first check for suitability reports and letters for quality and content for which training will be given.
* Assistance with Completion of provider applications for new and existing client business
* Liaise with third-party companies/providers.
* Maintain confidentiality.
* Clear, accurate and concise verbal and written communication
* Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Planning and organisation skills
* Work under pressure when required.
* Problem solving
* Willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will need to show experience in an organisational capacity.
This could be organising a person in a pa capacity or overseeing an activity where organisation and accuracy were key.
Whilst any experience in financial services would be of assistance to this role this is not a requirement of the rule as training will be given
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.