Job Ref: 212639520
Date: 2020-10-22 18:00:08
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a KS2 child with autism and ADHD. The school is an OFSTED rated "Good" Catholic Primary School with a strong catholic ethos and a family like community. You will be providing 1:1 support to assist with their learning. You may also be required to work with small groups of children. The rate of pay is between £70-£80 per day.
Strong behaviour management is essential.
– Must have previous Teaching Assistant experience
– Must have experience with SEN
– Must have excellent curriculum knowledge
– Relevant Cache Level 3 desired but not essential
– Must be flexible
– Must be willing to learn and enjoy working with children
– Must have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour!
This role is full time and starts ASAP! Please apply now or send CV's to (url removed) to be considered for this role in Marlow, or for more information please give me a call on (phone number removed).
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.