Job Ref: 213281333
Date: 2021-03-02 22:56:18
My client is looking for an accomplished Service Manager to join their UK Operations Team. The main purpose of the role is to develop and maintain a Service Strategy that makes them the market leader in After Sales Support to its customers.
* Woking with Customers to support appropriate product knowledge for their sales environment
* Review of established warranty processes to ensure they are operating to a high standard
* Review of Service network and performance measures, labour rates
* Helpdesk role clearly defined with measurable KPI’s
* Develop and maintain Service Agent Network by assessing new agent applications
* Monitoring performance of existing agents against agreed KPI’s
* Supporting the warranty claims process and assisting to keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims
* Ensure processes are established and effective for early identification of quality issues including reporting / communication to Europe and China
* Carry out technical Investigations and provide reports
* Management of product related insurance claims
* Co-ordinate with the Warranty and Spares Manager to ensure systems are functional and meeting requirements for returns and warranty claims including performing audits
The ideal candidate will have experience of coordinating operational and functional activities. You will also ensure that the business meets its statutory after-sales obligations, delivers appropriate levels of customer service, is cost-effective and will seek out opportunities to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction. You should have a strong 5/8 years’ experience in a similar role along with good knowledge of After Sales Support within a service environment. Excellent team management skills are required along with ability to manage multiple projects
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.