Job Ref: 213921525
Date: 2021-06-08 10:01:25
The Regional Operations Manager is a genuinely exciting role. You will be a leader who supports and develop our enthusiastic teams.
As the Regional Opertations Manager you will oversee the operations of multiple centres. This involves a relentless focus on enrichment, learning and development, customer service, health and safety and all the commercial aspects of running 2 – 5 centres.
You will provide great development channels for the staff in coordination with our Learning & Development team and also be able to deal with all aspects of HR.
Tying all this together is the Health and Safety knowhow you must possess; ensuring the centre is compliant, risks are sighted and mitigated and licensing regulations are strictly adhered to.
* Deliver an unrelenting focus on our values – caring, passionate, positive and reliable – throughout your operations
* Coordinate and oversee daily operations at each centre specifically focussing on enrichment, team morale and continual development
* Manage, oversee and mentor our teams to deliver exceptional standards of customer care
* Manage the daily operational challenges
* Project management for capex projects up to £100k
* Own the commercials for each centre
* Weekly and monthly reporting to the Senior Leadership Team
* Support marketing in gaining new customers
* Coordinate logistics
* Manage and mentoring of team
* Oversee rotas, holiday approval and absenteeism
* Manager monthly payroll submissions
* Oversee the recruitment procedure and have the final say on key hiring decisions
* Training and induction of new employees
* Managing and overseeing labour costs
* Mobilisation and running of open days
* A number of years experience managing people across multiple sites
* Ability to build great rapport with teams across multiple locations
* Experience in licensing of some sort
* Proven experience as an Operations/ Regional or General Manager
* Proven experience in managing a teams of 20+ employees at each location
* Proven ability to successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
* Flexibility to attend multiple centres at short notice
* Flexibility to work across a seven day week at short notice
* Experience in planning, budgeting and executing centre development projects
* Proficient IT user
* Excellent communication skills on a variety of levels
What you get in return:
Ideal start date around August 2021
Competitive salary based on the level of experience and weekly time commitment
Competitive annual leave based pro-rata to the agreed time commitment
Working in idyllic, rural location in and around Home Counties
Ongoing professional development (you will play a key role in driving this)
Opportunity to learn and develop your experience in a very unique SME
Opportunity to work with a young, vibrant and energetic leadership team with big ambition
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.