Simply Education are looking for 1-1 TAs in High Wycombe for short and long term roles.
Now that the schools are reopening after many conversations with our clients across High Wycombe we have found there is a big need for 1-1 Teaching Assistants for short and long term assignments to help support the return of pupils into education. If you are looking for flexible work and a chance to get back into the classroom environment please get in touch.
Successful candidates will need to;
– Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
– Have the relevant qualifications or experience
– Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
– Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
– Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
– Your own dedicated primary school consultant
– A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
– 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
– Minimal administration (no timesheets)
– Email and SMS verification of bookings
– Online diary of bookings, school directions
– £75 referral scheme
– Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sam on (phone number removed)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.