Job Ref: 213516460
Date: 2021-04-09 16:34:22
The person will be responsible for providing daily third-party external warehousing and distribution support to the operational and commercial divisions of McCormick UK. Whilst helping to achieve departmental budgetary, service and quality targets.
* Service Management and analysis
* Act as a liaison point between internal distribution customers and third-party warehousing and distribution suppliers.
* Record, track, monitor and reply to Distribution related complaints within the timescales noted within the McCormick Complaint Resolution process. Provide statistical data on route cause for review with the relevant third parties.
* Ensure that lots on SLOB, with a DAMW and DSMW classification are reviewed regularly and action points assigned and noted on the SLOB tool. Provide route cause analysis on damages and determine accountability.
* Financial analysis
* Provide periodic accruals to divisional distribution profit and loss accounts.
* Provide analysis of 3rd party system transactions leading to balance sheet adjustments.
* Assist the team in the development of financial budgets and forecasts
* Provide reporting and analysis of cost drivers in 3rd party warehousing including stockholding, picking activity, receipt activity from internal and external sources
* Provide financial reports detailing divisional and overall costs against budget and forecast
* Lead the continuing development of meaningful KPI’s giving a clear perspective on service, cost and quality of 3rd party provision
* Provide ad-hoc data, analysis and input into distribution and business projects
* Conduct periodic quality audits of 3rd party sites ensuring that results are fed back to the team along with corrective actions
* Graduate level, preferably in Logistics/Business subject
* Proven and solid experience in a Logistics/ Distribution/ Supply Chain field
* Experience from working in FMCG environment
* A professional and dynamic individual with good IT skills
* Confident in using SAP
* A general understanding of warehousing and distribution operations and third party market
* Previous experience in manufacturing logistics of benefit
* High level of numeric skill, Analytical nature.
* Self-motivated and able to manage by exception
* Good interpersonal skills
* Problem solving ability
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.